- Extensive integration experience. ClubIT’s background in Software development and integration allows us to push your current technology further by integrating your existing solutions, as opposed to being locked into product cycles forced onto Local Government by major Vendors.
- Deep understanding of the challaeges of Internal and External Audit on Local Government IT. ClubIT can work with your team to get ahead of the curve and implement best practice IT.
- Change management warriors. Get ClubIT into your organisation to help push signfigant IT change management stratgies, leveraging our external consultancy will help you get things done that you never thought was possible.
- Do more with less. The ultimate challenge in Local Government is to continually be “Fit for the future”. Let ClubIT implement a full Producitivty audit (different to an Financial/Risk audit) to develop key strategies to reduce costs and improve outcomes through technology.
- 24/7 Proactive monitoring, maintenance and helpdesk of all core IT infrastructure. ClubIT can manage everything allowing your IT Administrators for focus on implmenting key changes and strategic projects.
- You and your staff make fewer costly errors
Understanding the Challenges of Local Government
Whether it’s re-purposing existing hardware for dedicated tasks, or eliminating the need for new purchases by integrating existing software to cross-channel communicate for customised reporting, ClubIT can help.
ClubIT is able to work with ad-hoc urgent requests as well as the round-the-clock needs of Local Government. We develop, in conjunction with our clients, Service Level Agreements (SLAs) to ensure a guaranteed response rate when it comes to managing IT challenges swiftly.
Some of the industry-specific software we are highly familiar with includes Civica Authority and TRIM, as well as other document (and asset) management programs.
Understanding the specific requirements and sensitivities of Local Government, we tackle challenges by:
– Examining the departmental needs of software and hardware and working to extend functionality wherever possible.
– Creating custom integration by bridging the gaps between existing software and systems that do not communicate as a standard, therefore creating access to tailored data insights, e.g. geographical information systems.
– Facilitating and overseeing change management to ensure reduced down-times and fast resolution.
– Guaranteeing a level of IT service and response time for all requests through an agreed SLA.
If you would like more information on what we can do for your council or have something in mind, please request a proposal or call us on 1300 788 874.
Sam knows his stuff and got straight to work. Too easy.